Birmingham and Coventry branch - NUJ
Calling notice - October Branch Meeting
Tuesday 25th October
117 Wharfside Street
6:00 for 6:30
1) Introduction by chair/those attending / apologies
2) Any matters arising from September meeting. (No minutes available as meeting was not quorate).
3) Secretary/Treasurers reports
4) Branch reports/national reports
5) Talk by Charles Atangana, a leading Cameroonian journalist who overcame attempts to deport him.
6) Proposed job cuts at the BBC in Birmingham and Coventry
7) Update on NUJ Deputy General Secretary elections
8) Newsquest Cheshire/Merseyside strike. Brother Morley to propose donation of £350.
9) Any other business