May meeting NUJ - Birmingham & Coventry Branch
Come and hear Jeremy Dear, the leader of the union for the past ten years, talk about the Media and Democracy, along with news of the NUJ's latest campaigns, and his thoughts about the future.
Agenda and Calling Notice
Tuesday 17th May - 6:00 pm for 6.30pm start
Red Peppers Restaurant & Bar
117 Wharfside Street
Birmingham B1 1RF
1) Introduction by chair/those attending / apologies
2) NUJ retiring General Secretary to address those attending
3) Minutes of March meeting
4) Secretary/Treasurers reports
5) Ballot on industrial action against BBC compulsory redundancies
6) Branch reports/national reports
7) Any other business
All members are invited to attend. Light refreshments will be available. The venue is only a short walk from the BBC at the Mailbox.